Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Playing with Typography

Russell has been asking us to play with typography.  He needs us to understand the importance of it.  The importance of the font, colours, and placement to get the emotion or feeling through. Surprisingly enough, i'm kinda enjoying it :) the first one is just lyrics from my fav My Chemical Romance song.
The next one was me just messing around in class... but Russell seemed to think that with this one I understood how to get an emotion through.  This one makes me smile, and my class had a few giggles from it too.
THEN ... Russell came to me and said he had a challenge for me... To create some sort of moral awareness poster using the above font (which is called Cutie Pop) ... i sat for a few mins wondering what could possibly use this font and then *BAM* i realised it would suit children... so here u have it

1 comment:

  1. This warms my heart to see my font used in a manner that spreads joy to others! Very adorable moral awareness poster. :)

    ReplyDelete